Thursday, September 27, 2007

Be your own steerer when travel in finance ocean

Everyday there are lot of hypes,tips,news and financial pandering sprung out like mushroom after rain. Are u able to distill the gem out? Have you accessed your risk tolerance? Have your plans being twisted by your agent who try to fight for their yearly sales target? Are they qualified in the first place?

As an investor I always want the freedom of
  • able to choose my cashing tools from big pool of available investment vehicles.
  • create my portfolio with the lowest cost
  • access my portfolio report anytime anywhere at my own convenience
  • trade in my own pace and react fast to circumstances
  • test out strategies learn from books
  • access third party review of finance product information concerned and facts
  • receiving high quality services from finance institute who charge premium
I choose to spend more times understanding the game and become an informed consumer. My method is through reading and practicing. I use visualization to picture the success moments to strengthen my faith towards any decisions made.

Remember this your wealth will only increase to the level equivalent to the efforts you are willing to spend.

I have taken my first step to reach my current destination. I'm seeing a bright picture waiting in front.

Digg this

No comments: